The Research and Development Unit of the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics is a well-known scientific and technology center in Belarus and abroad. In 2011 BSUIR gained the status of a Scientific Organization by the decision of the Belarusian State Committee for Science and Technologies and the Belarusian National Academy of Sciences. Science-intensive and high-technology products developed by the University scientists are widely used by domestic companies and organizations and exported abroad.
The University research laboratories and centers are involved in joint international scientific projects, contracts for development and delivery of science and technology products and services for the benefit of companies in Russia, China, Venezuela, Republic of Korea, France, Germany, Great Britain, Belgium and Ukraine. University scientists have obtained over 3000 patents on inventions and utility models.
Scientific results and developments of our scientists are annually awarded with prizes and honorable diplomas at prestigious international and national exhibitions and competitions. The list below represents our most demanded science and technology products:
• Test and measurement instruments and equipment;
• Millimeter-wave transceiving modules;
• Various-application radar systems and antenna arrays;
• Electromagnetic radiation absorbers to ensure information safety, protect biological and special-purpose objects;
• Technology of electromagnetic compatibility for wireless equipment.
More at Commercial Offers of BSUIR R&D Unit