Frequently Asked Questions

We hope our website has given you answers to most of the questions you might ask about studying at the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics, but we have also compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions in case we have forgotten something you need to know. Can't find what you're looking for? The International Students Office is always ready to provide you with necessary assistance or help.