Professional interests/researches: mechatronics, precision motion systems.
Education, trainings, professional development:
• In 1971 he graduated with honors from the Belarusian State Polytechnic Institute (renamed into Belarusian National Technical University in 2002).
• In 1977 he defended his Ph.D. thesis at the Leningrad Institute of Fine Mechanics and Optics (LITMO,St. Petersburg).
• In 1997 - defended his doctoral dissertation at the Moscow Institute of Electronic Technology (MIET).
• From 1997 to the present. in. - Professor of the Department of Higher Mathematics of the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.
• In 2000 he was awarded the State Prize of the Republic of Belarus in the field of science and technology.
5 doctoral and 16 master's theses were defended under his supervision. He is the author of 20 inventions and co-author of 18 monographs and more than 400 scientific articles on analytical mechanics of precision mechanisms, robots and mechatronic systems, algorithms of mathematical models of actuators and control systems, construction of programmed movements of multi-axis systems of automated equipment.